Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What I would like to do!!

Over the course of time my class and I have covered some really interesting topics. From spreadsheets, to garage band, and even how to hyperlink photos to the internet! I have enjoyed learning and understanding how this is all done but we have been using MAC computers which isn't always that simple to figure out. So I thought I'd give my opinion on what we should focus on when we hit the windows labs. Since the majority of us have Windows PCs, I would have to say that I'd like to learn more about the tools for the internet and how to hyperlink more images. I would like to learn more about the excel spreadsheets as much as possible. And if there are any programs for Windows, that are different that maybe we could understand a little better. I would like to do some more fun projects that have us using musical tools or maybe even produce a simple powerpoint of our favorite music or movies and explain why we enjoy doing these things. I think that powerpoint is the hardest thing for me to understand as well as the excel spreadsheets. Sometimes I don't know what to put in for information. I would also like to learn how to auto sum on the Windows PC. Since we know how to do it on the MAC it would be beneficial to us that we learn it on a Windows. I would like to explore more projects that involve the class getting to know someone better using these features, I think the idea of putting together slide shows of what we like to do when not in school is the best idea. If possible i'd like to learn how to make a website or maybe we could touch on how to make designs on a myspace page or any social network page. I'd also like to see if there are any garage band programs on Windows for people who want to make music on a windows OC instead! Maybe we could work with adobe, that is another program i am sketchy about. Well I hope to use all of these tools, I'd like to learn the ins and outs of each program before i leave this class, that way there is a basic understanding of everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment