Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Big challenges

The biggest challenges of the computer Applications class, is understanding the material given out, there is so much to learn and usually I’m the kind of guy who takes his time making sure I understand everything. But I really can’t complain because I feel like I am getting it slowly and my professor is a great hands on kind of guy. Another challenge is actually getting the homework done even though its not very much at all, but I have a full time job that requires me to be there at night, sometimes until midnight depending on the circumstances. I sometimes have a hard time getting it done in a neat fashion but I get it done and to the best of my ability. Another big challenge is to figure out the differences between a Mac and a PC. There is so many tools and shortcuts that are very difficult to understand versus the windows PC, I keep having to look at the book to make sure what I am doing is right on my PC since I’m starting to get used to the Mac. I also have trouble getting to know new people except for the ones that sit next to me. But I’d like to branch out and get to know all the other students. I’d like to see our class not be assigned seating so that we can talk with other students. Making new friends is probably the biggest challenge of being here, you are the new guy and most of these students know one another from a previous classes or from high school, maybe I’m wrong but I’d still like to talk with more people. Another challenge is making sure that my PC at home doesn’t crash. I make sure that it’s defragged completely and that there is anti-virus software on it. But still it has a few problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment