Saturday, April 11, 2009

The whole world's gone of the wall!!!

Manny’s Off The Wall Productions is a production company that specializes in film distribution and the making of exciting new movies that capture the imagination of the sci-fi world and thrilling new musicals that make you want to put that nine to five upon the shelf. It will pave the way for new ideas in digital filmmaking, music videos, and musical productions. I think there are many people who need to feel excited for movies, so that they can escape from reality, come back out, and feel satisfied. My goal is also to create new music video ideas that todays artists need to make their music more fun and understandable. I See so many singers that know what they want to do but don’t clearly put their music in sync with the video itself. Michael Jackson had the best example during the early 80’s with the “Thriller” and “Beat It” music videos. I want to help create the same aura for todays muscians. I love sci-fi action pictures and I would like to create a new and complete world of new characters and plots much like what George Lucas did for Star Wars. There is many possibilites and endless avenues to approach each new project. I have always been about innovation and making something completely new and fresh, with the Off The Wall Production company I am determined to make it happen!! Stay tuned for new developments as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment