Thursday, May 14, 2009

Twitter

I have no idea what twitter is because I don't use twitter to talk with people when I'm online, I am sure that twitter works just like Myspace if not better. These free social sites, makes things so much more interesting when you know who you wanna talk to and what you want to do with it. But I do like the fact that twitter, facebook, myspace, etc has so many interesting tools the other does not. For example, skype lets you find people all around the world and talk with them for free on the internet, if you have a microphone. Now Myspace is nice because not only can you instant message someone but you can also look at who your talking to and learn more about them. Im not sure what twitter does, or what features it has but I do know it is just another social site with some unique twists that myspace or skype do not have. Im sure it allows you to go online for free, post blogs, post a picture, and let people know your wanting to date, by putting showing your relationship status. Anyway, i will have to seriously check it out and see what twitter has to offer and who i could talk to on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment