Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Picassa

How do i feel about picassa? Well I think that picassa is an interesting tool for uploading and managing all photographs, It gives you most of the basic techniques to upload and put up some interesting pictures on your gmail profile. I think its wonderful to have this program for free so that people who dont have photo shop or any other program they can still get it done. I like how this program allows it self a perfect time to download.There is so much to cover with photos that you want photoshoped that this program can do for free. I like how you can do pretty much anything on this picassa, I havent reviewed everything yet but I do know there are tons of features that allow you much freedom to fool around with your photographs. I took some photos today in computer applications class and I have some terrible pictures of myself but the point was to post them to a blog as a slideshow for practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment